Thursday, 28 May 2015
Go Get Your Love Back.....
Some relationships are not just meant to be, why can’t we understand that, but then again some are worth fighting for, and if you fall in the latter category I strongly advice you pull out all the weapons in your arsenal and fight for him/her.
Winning your EX back isn’t really the hard part. The hard part is keeping them, after all, they left you once, what stops them from leaving you again? What is the point of getting your ex back if you can’t keep them PERMANENTLY?
This post is not just aimed at helping you keep your Ex so that you guys can finally have that "and they lived happily ever after" ending. It is about getting them back in the right way, yes you heard me right, there is a right and a wrong way to get your EX back, and sadly most people follow the wrong way. If you have tried the wrong way before just know they will leave you again in the nearest future.
Wrong ways of getting your EX back
1. Please Pity Me – My Dear if begging alone works then I am sure there won’t be break ups everywhere. Begging and using pity alone does not work all it does is reveal how insecure and weak you are. NOTE: begging and asking for pity is not the same as apologizing. Give a sincere apology and let it be. No one is attracted to a miserable person, the aim is to get their love and respect back therefore pity and begging won’t help.
2. I Would do ANYTHING for YOU – this technique is the most annoying, this happens where in the bid to get your EX back you reduce yourself to a foot mat, that he/she can walk all over and treat without respect, all because you want him to stay with you, therefore you give into his/her unbelievable demands. My dear please dust yourself up, people always underestimate the need for respect in a relationship, respect is as important of love and it is also Reciprocal .
3. I will win them with love – as much as this works, using it early in break up is wrong, a wrong move indeed ( you can notice the emphasis on wrong). Your instincts tells you that if your ex just realizes how much you love them and how much you care about them, they will come back. You just need to make them believe that no one in the world will ever love them the way you do. How can they reject you once they realize how much you love them, Right? Wrong, they know all about your love yet they still left so your affection now will not do much, REVERSE- now. If the cause of break up is lack of love and affection then go ahead and shower them with it, but if not don’t.
So the real deal how to get your ex back
1. Take 5 – give yourself some space from him, many people have different time lag for this, some say 1month some say 2weeks, but the important thing is that you take space away from him/her. No contact, whether virtual or in reality. stay on your own.
2. Flush – take time to forget all the harsh and ill things you said to each other between the moments leading up to the break up, break ups are hardly quiet and innocent, so you need time to let go of all the things said in the heat of the moment. That is if you still want them back, if not write it on a post note and put it on your mirror (LOL). Take time to examine yourself and see if you can actually be the person they expect you to be, if you can then work on yourself.
3. Re-invent yourself- after you have taken space from him/her, you need to find the person he/she fell in love with in the first place, the you that had a spark around their heads, this is hard work indeed. You need to charge up yourself with a positive vibe around you and carry yourself like the king or queen you are, (please don’t try and fake this) . Give yourself real time to heal and to find yourself outside your EX that is only when you can develop this positive energy. I suggest you read books and find a sports to do regular, in 1 month time you won’t believe the transformation you might have undergone
4. Re-connect – this is the tricky part, there is no hard and fixed rule for this, but in general you must stay casual, reconnect using your past and memories not feelings.
Words like, I miss you, I love you, I want you back etc. should not be used in reconnecting. They make you sound desperate, even if you are, must you show it!!!
Instead use things like, I was seeing a movie and the ending reminded me of you, I just passed a mall and I saw that shirt you wanted to buy. Since you have not been in communication for 1month, the seemingly neutral message will be bait he/she can’t resist
Getting your love back is a lot like driving, you don’t start your engines and you are in top speed in the next second, give the engine time to sync before you fire on. Good luck ICON ONE as you get your love back and send the wedding cards when you finally decide to tie the knot.