Friday 9 June 2017

LICENCE TO PRAISE

Someone once said 'we would worry less if we praised more. thanksgiving is the enemy of discontent and dissatisfaction'
Are you like me that have been worried about a thousand and one things lately?
Do you feel that you cannot make it on your own? Well of cos you can't.
That is why you have to let go and let God pilot your affairs.
The Lord is my strength and my song, and He has become my salvation; This is my God, and I will praise him...Exodus 15:2

Let us worry less and praise God more!!! what ever troubles weighing you down are featherweight compared to the glory yet to come. That is why come this sunday 


We waited for it!!! Now it's finally upon us... On Sunday @officialgoodguy and I would be Licensed to Praise!!! #License2Praise..
June11th 2017
#Made4This..
@ RCCG SOLUTION CENTRE
3, Oladunni street by walter siffre street (Glory Estate)  Ifako Gbagada Lagos.
2pm.

is #compere #comic  #comicemperor #internationalweddinghost #princeofyarns #kingofflows #kingdomhypeman
#Dare2standout #niche #brand #staystrong #focus #christinme #easyflow  #superstarcomedian #dj #shure #mic #mc #emcee #weddinghost #radio #tv #comedian 
You really don't want to miss this!!! https://youtu.be/9PfmdjX1i5A

No comments:

Post a Comment