'Management Lessons from the HEN:
1. She first lays enough eggs before sitting on them: -GOOD PLANNING.
2. When she starts sitting on her eggs, she minimizes movement: - DISCIPLINE.
3. She physically loses weight while sitting on her eggs due to decreased feeding: SACRIFICE and SELF DENIAL.
4. She can sit on eggs from another hen: - IN DISCRIMINATION and GENEROSITY
5. She sits on her eggs for 21 days, patiently waiting, even if they don't hatch she will still lay eggs again:- HOPE and COURAGE.
6. She detects unfertilized eggs and rolls them out: - SENSITIVITY and DISCERNABILITY
7. She abandons the rotten eggs and starts caring for the hatched chickseven if it is only one: -WISDOM and BEING REALISTIC.
8. No one can touch her chick: - PROTECTIVENESS and LOVE.
9. She gathers all her Chicks together: -UNITY of PURPOSE.
10. She doesn't abandon her chicks before they mature: -MENTORING
Live your dreams, one day they shall hatch and you shall see them grow.'
Saw this this morning and I just thought it wise to share. So you see we don't only learn from the ANT. Have a productive week.